** CLICK HERE TO LOG ON TO SystmOnline **
** To order your repeats via the website you will need to register for SystmOnline **
Repeat prescriptions can only be authorised by your GP at a suitable appointment. Once you are part of the repeat prescription procedure you can order your medication in the following ways:
- By Post: Send your re-order form to us in a timely manner and enclose a stamped addressed envelope for the return of you prescription, if you will not be collecting it from the surgery
- In Person: Place your re-order form in the box provided in the reception area
- By Fax: Send your re-order form to our fax machine on 01924 334439
- Online: Via the SystmOnline link above or on the homepage.
- By Telephone: Make a verbal request by telephone on 01924 334400, option 2 - telephone availability is Monday to Friday 09:00 to 11:00 and 14:00 to 15:30 (excluding bank holidays)
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner, practice nurse or pharmacist at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.